Thursday, April 1, 2010

An Evening with Miss Chloe

I'm so glad that Denise shared Chloe tonight because Chloe is simply awesome. "Babysitting" should always be this easy. Chloe entertained me, my mom and Chris all evening. We made chocolate cupcakes with pink icing with my mom - Chloe helped by neatly laying out all the cupcake papers. Before getting into her "Little Miss Trouble" pajamas, she played basketball with Chris and wreaked havoc in my room haha

Teddy bear aftermath
Pooh bear is naked and Goofy is wearing 3 layers including Pooh's sweater

We tried watching Cinderella but it's actually quite a "scary" Disney movie that we had to stop. Come to think of it, I don't believe that old Disney movies like Cinderella, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty really cater to kids, compared to new movies like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, etc. In fact, when I was a kid, I was terrified by the witch in Sleeping Beauty. I thought she lived in the third floor of our old house (n.b. years later, I shared this information with Chris who slept on the third floor and he was not too pleased that I left him up there with a witch haha).

Anyway, time to clean up so that I can sleep in a bit tomorrow! Looking forward to going glasses shopping with Denise and Chloe (and Andrea) next Thursday.

-ange xx

No comments:

Post a Comment