Friday, December 18, 2009

Soia and Kyo Addiction

Mom and I went to Yorkdale Mall tonight to pick up more Christmas presents. We're still not done (I predict that I'll need at least 2 more trips - hopefully once this weekend and once with Andrea and Denise on Monday) because I was away in San Jose for the beginning of December which is when I usually get my shopping done.

Anyway, while we were supposed to shop for others, I was drawn by a Soia and Kyo promotion sign outside Mendocino. We walked in and ended up getting a down jacket each because I'm worried that the previous wool coat I bought will not keep me warm enough during the winter (click here to read earlier post). I'm not sure what my mom's "excuse" is though. But the good news is that they both were on sale. And they are both made in Canada... so I guess we're stimulating the local economy =)

My coat (from here)

Mom's coat (from here)

Thanks Andrea for officially getting me hooked on this brand!

-ange xx

No comments:

Post a Comment