Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to the Scene of the Crime

Last Wednesday, I returned to the field that took out my knee to watch my team play in the championship game. Unfortunately, we lost but I did have fun being a cheerleader... well, as much as I could have being a cheerleader as opposed to a player.

The Floppy Discs - 2009

Since my injury, I have tossed the disc several times, mainly with Chris. It is great target practice for him since I cannot chase the disc down, and it keeps me from losing my ability to throw - especially flick: something I just recently learned to do consistently on Mauna Kea beach on the Big Island, Hawaii.

I also plan to get some practice from playing the Frisbee game on the Wii after buying "Wii Resort" with my Future Shop gift card from my Dad-to-be and Cathy. And I have a goal: you see, in just a few minutes of trying, Jeff set the high score to be a ridiculous 1000pts (keeping in mind he NEVER has played ultimate) whereas Chris and I have yet to crack 400pts :-| This means that I have more exercises to do on top of the ones that Neena gives me, on a given day hehe =)

-ange xx

2 comments: